We have the skills and experience necessary to balance the conservation of our cultural heritage with the economic needs of today. Our work encompasses all aspects of Western Australian heritage, both tangible and intangible. From Singer sewing machines to large complexes of buildings.
Our services include:
- Natural and cultural heritage conservation
- Tourism strategy and advice
- Museum design and development
- Interpretation planning and implementation
- Research and policy development
- Funding advice
- Expert witness
- Consultation and community engagement
Our clients include developers, private owners, community groups, and State and local government, as well as the National Trust and other conservation organisations.